NS Wallet is reliable and secure storage for your confidential information (like passwords, credit cards numbers and pin codes and etc). Have you ever run into the situation, you could not remember password for your login on your favourite internet forum? Or password for your mailbox? Password for your Messenger? Do you have some credit cards and you mix pin codes sometimes?
NS Wallet will help you to manage all your secret information!
- You do not have to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet
- NS Wallet encrypts all your passwords and other information using AES-256 cypher algorithm, so even if you loose your Android or iPhone device or it is stolen, nobody will be able to access your private information
- NS Wallet stores all your information in one file on your mobile device, so it is easy to backup it and it will be available even if device is broken
- NS Wallet leaves the application automatically, so nobody can glean the information from your device while you are away
- NS Wallet for mobile devices is FREE
- The app is very flexible, there is possibility to add any type of your own custom information
- The app automatically creates backup files and stores them securely
- The app is locked automatically if it is not used
- It has embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
- There is no Internet usage to reduce the risk of data loss (no tracking, no stats gathering, no ads)
Premium features (available only in Premium version of the app)
- Theme changing (you can select from some beautiful graphical themes)
- Special folder “Recently viewed”, the folder is showing recently viewed items
- Special folder “Frequently viewed”, the folder is showing frequently viewed items
VERY IMPORTANT! Remember your password for NS Wallet by heart! It is very important because NS Wallet does not save your password anywhere, it only uses your password during work session to generate key for encryption/decryption. If you forgot your password, there is no way to restore it and your encrypted information!
- Mac OSX