- Possibility to create new labels when adding new fields
- Added Bulgarian and Catalan languages
- Minor bug fixes
Find detailed information about this release in Release Notes
We would like to announce the road map for our application for the next months
- Login with fingerprint
- Storing images in the database (of course, they will be also encrypted)
- Adding credit cards in one shot
- Backing up information in the cloud (Google Drive, iCloud & more)
- Synchronisation between different devices using backups in the cloud
- Automatic login to websites with stored user/password in embedded browser (with automatic logout if not in use)
We also proud to announce that in the beginning of 2018 we will provide to you feedback platform embedded directly in the app where you will be able to vote for the new features according to your own priorities and request new features. All of you who is actively using our app will become real product owners and you will decide long term roadmap for the application!
Thank you for using our app!
Dear premium users, who supported us previous years!
As there are many questions on play market and in our support mail box about premium functionalities for old premium users, we decided to explain here how it is managed now.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your loyalty and support. You have already purchased premium version of the app and all current premium features will stay for you forever. Nevertheless, we changed marketing strategy, as application maintenance and enhancement requires quite a lot of resources, we decided to switch to subscription mode and if you want the application to be continuously improving then we encourage you to buy premium subscription.
- The most important: if you purchased premium app in the past then you still have access to all legacy premium features which were available in the old version of the application (like search, theme changing, special folders and so on), this premium status is called Legacy Premium now.
- You will need premium subscription only in case if you need specifically premium features of the new app (like login with fingerprint and some other features from our Road Map)
- In-app purchases are not available anymore, so new users can buy only premium subscription to activate any premium features.
Thank you for understanding!
Some our users are experiencing the issue in NS Wallet 3.0 when Android app is crashing on login, so we stop roll out until we find and fix a problem.
Thank you in advance and sorry for any inconveniences.
We’re rolling out of the app on Android platform now, check release notes. AppStore update will be available within 2 weeks.