Finally we went through Apple review process and now the latest version of the app (3.21.1318) is available on Appstore as well!
What’s included in this release
- Importing custom icons (premium only)
- Design and performance improvements
- Bug fixing
- Preparations for the user feedback platform
Find on App Store and Google Play
New version of the app (1.18.1076) is available now on Google Play
- Login with fingerprint
- Export data to text and PDF
- More obvious way to import stored backups
- Copy / move for items and fields
- Item’s sharing
- Custom setting to change font size
- Spanish language
- Many others small changes and fixes
Hello dear NS Wallet users.
We apologize for the long silence but now finally you can access the latest version of NS Wallet for Android 3.18.1076 on our public BETA channel here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113145574281155872581
Feel free to join our new community and test such new features as:
- Fingerprint scan (Finally!)
- Copy/Move items/fields/folders
- Export database to PDF to have easy way to print your data
- Change size of the font in the app
And many other features and some bug fixes.
This version of the app contains also translations to Spanish.
Thank you for using our software and looking forward to your feedback.
Find detailed information about this release in Release Notes
We would like to announce the road map for our application for the next months
- Login with fingerprint
- Storing images in the database (of course, they will be also encrypted)
- Adding credit cards in one shot
- Backing up information in the cloud (Google Drive, iCloud & more)
- Synchronisation between different devices using backups in the cloud
- Automatic login to websites with stored user/password in embedded browser (with automatic logout if not in use)
We also proud to announce that in the beginning of 2018 we will provide to you feedback platform embedded directly in the app where you will be able to vote for the new features according to your own priorities and request new features. All of you who is actively using our app will become real product owners and you will decide long term roadmap for the application!
Thank you for using our app!
Dear premium users, who supported us previous years!
As there are many questions on play market and in our support mail box about premium functionalities for old premium users, we decided to explain here how it is managed now.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your loyalty and support. You have already purchased premium version of the app and all current premium features will stay for you forever. Nevertheless, we changed marketing strategy, as application maintenance and enhancement requires quite a lot of resources, we decided to switch to subscription mode and if you want the application to be continuously improving then we encourage you to buy premium subscription.
- The most important: if you purchased premium app in the past then you still have access to all legacy premium features which were available in the old version of the application (like search, theme changing, special folders and so on), this premium status is called Legacy Premium now.
- You will need premium subscription only in case if you need specifically premium features of the new app (like login with fingerprint and some other features from our Road Map)
- In-app purchases are not available anymore, so new users can buy only premium subscription to activate any premium features.
Thank you for understanding!
Many critical bugs for some Android phones are fixed, try new version 3.12.899 in Google Play.
Some our users are experiencing the issue in NS Wallet 3.0 when Android app is crashing on login, so we stop roll out until we find and fix a problem.
Thank you in advance and sorry for any inconveniences.